(Grom Records, SRB)
Milan Rakić was born on March 30th,1978. Went to high school of Music, studied Philosophy at Novi Sad University.
Since the very beginning of 90’s started with music activities by the following order:
- Publishing independent magazines and fun-zines and started to gather with underground movements in Serbia and all around the globe.
- started small but dedicated cassette tape label called Awaken Productions
- Joined two biggest heavy metal bands in Serbia May Result (keyboards) and The Stone (bass) and played with both bands longer than 10 years all around Europe on various tours and festivals.
- For many years wrote as official journalist of: Explosive magazine, Metal Hammer Serbia magazine and Metal/Rock Express magazines. Also wrote as guest journalist in many foreign magazines as: Metal Maniacs, Terrorizer, Metal Hammer.
- founded Grom Records label and since then run it regularly with various releases on CD, LP, MC…Label is specialized in extreme heavy metal styles.
- joined Exit festival / AAA Production team and since then organize program of Explosive stage, Fusion stage as well as partly booked artists for Exit’s Main stage.
- joined MH Concerts company and started MH Concerts Serbia and since then organized various metal, punk, hardcore shows, festivals and tours. 2017. company changed name into MM Concerts.
- started with one of the most unique and active underground festival in Serbia called Festival srpskog podzemlja where once per the year artists from many independent circles gather and present their works: music, paintings, sculptures, poetry, performing art etc.
- – 2019. worked as editor of Extreme Zone radio show that weekly played on National frequency Radio (Radio Novi Sad)
- joined team of Revolution festival in Timisoara, Romania. Organize Xtreme Stage + booking acts for the Main Stage as well.
- joined Student Cultural Center in Novi Sad as program editor.